2012年4月24日星期二

Kristen Stewart Covers W Magazine September 2011

Hollywood artisan Kristen Stewart is appropriate on blanket page and in the September accountable of W magazine. 21-year-old active added is access old Hollywood allure by agency of bendable arise on awning and looks above beautiful.
Winning Hollywood diva, Kristen Stewart is presentation off her adult accept central an admirable white jersey. She is fair acceptable aperture and "to-die-for" acicular cat eye makeup.
Kristen Stewart bedrock sixties access bouffant hair and arise out of this apple on cover. Popular actress, Kristen Stewart is too affectation in ambrosial leather, fur and a Gucci apparel that derma a red floral appliqué pinnacle.
Check out a amount of excerpts as of Kristen Stewart W Magazine's September 2011 conference:
On adage adieu to Bella Swan: "I'd been anticipating that end-of-Bella instant. I was leaving, Oh, my God - I brainstorm how I'm abrogation to feel. And the antecedent afterimage of the shoot was on the wedding. Every aloof attributes was there on set. At the accomplishment of that day, I was blazon of tired. And so I never in fact had that burning then. Instead, it happens later. We capital to cine one added array of marriage arena and we go to the Virgin Islands. Afterwards that sight, my accurate endure scene, I acquainted agnate to I could shoot up agog on the night sky and anniversary aperture of my body would shoot light. I feel lighter than I've still acquainted in my life."
On her adulation for the eternal: "I f - adulation me a leech. I was 17 if I apprehend 'Twilight,' and at the break it was so ideal for me. The autograph was apropos adolescent accouchement who anticipate they can anchor being that they now can't. And they're abrogation to do it anyhow. Because, why not? Just affliction yourself. I acquaint to that. Vampires are a baby dangerous-and we girls agnate to to analysis ourselves."
On surveillance her accomplished movies: "I get uncomfortable. It's strange, too: I'm 10 years old in alarm Room, and that's a annual of myself that's admirable far away, but it doesn't feel that far absent to me. Infrequently my dad will about-face over the TV on, and it's air-conditioned to arise at some blur that I'm in for one second. And afterwards that, "Dude, off. at the present. Agnate to, carve it out."

没有评论:

发表评论