2012年5月2日星期三

Hathaway's attempts to make the ceremony more modern and accessible

It remains to be seen whether Franco and Hathaway's attempts to make the ceremony more modern and accessible for younger viewers was successful enough to ensure similar hosts next year, or whether producers will go back to a veteran host like Billy Crystal.
Before the awards, Franco said: 'Nobody thinks I'm Chris Rock or Billy Crystal. I can try anything and nobody has high expectations, so nobody cares if I'm not great.'
Musical number: Hathaway donned a tuxedo to perform a rendition of On My Own, with jokes directed at former duet partner Hugh JackmanMusical number: Anne donned a tuxedo to perform a rendition of On My Own, with jokes directed at former duet partner Hugh Jackman
 
Passion for fashion: However, Hathaway did get to go for stylish outfits for the rest of the evening, indulging in an astonishing eight costume changes throughout the ceremony
Passion for fashion: However, Hathaway did get to go for stylish outfits for the rest of the evening, indulging in an astonishing eight costume changes throughout the ceremony
 
Passion for fashion: However, Anne did get to go for stylish outfits for the rest of the evening, indulging in an astonishing eight costume changes throughout the ceremony
Hathaway had added: 'I love the Oscars. I do. I think it's wonderful. I love being an actor.

'I feel like the luckiest girl in the whole wide world, and this is just a continuation of the amazing fortune and remarkable and unusual experiences I've gotten to have in my life.
'I couldn't be more grateful.'
 
Famous faces: Franco posted pictures on his website of himself and Hathaway with Oprah Winfrey and Billy Crystal
Famous faces: Franco posted pictures on his website of himself and Hathaway with Oprah Winfrey and Billy Crystal
 
Famous faces: James posted pictures on his website of himself and Anne with Oprah Winfrey and Billy Crystal

 
Twittering away: Franco updated followers on Twitter with realtime messages as he co-hosted the ceremony
Twittering away: Franco updated followers on Twitter with realtime messages as he co-hosted the ceremony
 
Twittering away: James updated followers on Twitter with realtime messages as he co-hosted the ceremony
 
Lady in red: Hathaway later changed into a sparkling red gown as she posed at the Vanity Fair party with Colin Firth Lady in red: Anne later changed into a sparkling red gown as she posed at the Vanity Fair party with Colin Firth

没有评论:

发表评论