2012年10月2日星期二

I'm going to get a breast lift': Sofia Vergara reveals plans to go under the knife as she flaunts her figure in playful shoot

She loves showing off her buxom figure but Sofia Vergara has revealed there is a downside to her bombshell curves.
Speaking in the new issue of Lucky magazine, the Modern Family admitted that her 32F bust is ‘such a pain in the ass’ and revealed she sometimes wishes she was shaped like supermodel Gisele.
Scroll down to view video...
Proud of her cleavage: Sofia Vergara shows off her chest in designer clothing for a new magazine feature
Proud of her cleavage: Sofia Vergara shows off her chest in designer clothing for a new magazine feature
Wearing designers including Magascgini, Dolce & Gabbana, Marc Jacobs and Jimmy Choo as she flaunts her assets in the November issue feature, the Kmart clothing line designer said: ‘I know [my breasts] have opened doors for me, let’s be real.

‘But I so hate when I see Gisele and she is wearing a tiny little tank top with no bra, like, “Oh, I just threw this on, I look so cute.” If I wore that I would look like I was pregnant, or a fat stripper.’
The mother of 20-year-old son Manolo is one of the highest paid women on TV and isn't afraid to cash in on her sultry appearance.
Beautiful in black: The brunette speaks about getting a breast lift in the future
Beautiful in black: The brunette speaks about getting a breast lift in the future
She stated: ‘I am not there to look intelligent. I want to show all this off while I still have it.
‘I already know I am going to get a breast lift. Then, maybe one day, when I am done with being sexy, I will just get rid of them.’
In every shot of her spread, the wavy-haired brunette makes sure to show off her cleavage, one that she even agrees is impressive considering her age.
But Vergara isn’t one of those women who protests that being 40 is fabulous.
She admitted: ‘Turning 40 is horrible. People that say it isn’t are full of s**t.’
Her modern family: With fiance Nick Loeb and son Manolo Gonzalez at the Emmy Awards party last month
Her modern family: With fiance Nick Loeb and son Manolo Gonzalez at the Emmy Awards party last month
November issue: Vergara stars on the cover of Lucky magazine out October 10
November issue: Vergara stars on the cover of Lucky magazine out October 10

Her partner, Nick Loeb, is three years her junior and Sofia thinks that they make a good match because of their similar tastes.
She said: ‘We are f**king professionals at doing nothing. We like to sit around on the beach and drink wine and talk s**t.”
The businessman even got her new engagement ring exactly right.
‘It is perfection. If it was bigger, it would be too big to wear,’ she said. ‘But if it was smaller, I would not like.’
The screen star thinks her nuptials will probably just take place with ‘a little dinner on Capri’. In regards to having another child she said: ‘He is younger than me, 37, and he never had them. So if he wants one, maybe I will have.’
But the wealthy pair don’t always like to do low-key.
She said: ‘I looovve luxury. I love yachts. I love planes. I love trips. I can live without all of them, and I have, but I am not going to apologize and pretend I don’t love luxury, because I do.’

没有评论:

发表评论